Hotel Sumó - Cancellation conditions for group reservations
The hotel will charge a transaction fee of CZK 10000.- for reservation changes up to 30 days before the reserved stay. Later changes are considered cancellations and cancellation conditions will be applied.
– cancellation 29 – 21 days before arrival = 25 % of total stay price
- cancellation 20 – 11 days before arrival = 50 % of total stay price
– cancellation 10 – 5 days before arrival = 75 % of total stay price
– cancellation 4 - 1 days before arrival = 90 % of total stay price
– cancellation less than 24 hours before arrival or no-show = 100% of total stay price.
Cancellation charges will not be levied in case of events caused by Force Majeure. Force Majeure in this case designates extraordinary events occurring after the reservation date which the guest could not have expected and which couldn't have been averted and which interfere temporarily and/or permanently with complying with the requirements stemming from the reservation. Decisions of public authorities making compliance with these requirements impossible are not considered Force Majeure.
The hotel is entitled to deduct the cancellation charge from the paid deposit or stay payment.